Sunday, March 15, 2009

I went shopping, again! There is nothing else to do on this rainy Sunday! :)


I decided to make a "quick" Walgreens run to pick up a few things. There are a few register rewards deals going on right now, so I wanted to see what I could find. As I was strolling the aisles, I found some clearance items that I also had coupons for, of course! It ended up being a great trip!

As much as I love shopping, I think I am done for the week! My husband is ready to kick me out. Everytime I come home I have bags and bags of stuff and he wonders where I am going to put it all! I need to sell some of it on Ebay, again. I like selling on Ebay, but it takes a long time to list the items and I really don't make that much money back. I thought about saving it all in boxes and having a garage sale in a few weeks. Hmmm.........what should I do?! :) BTW, if you ever see anything you want, send me an email and we can work out price and shipping or if you are close to me, you can come pick it up.

I did 3 transactions today, but I am combining to save time!

Dove Deodorant, Travel Size 8 @ $0.99
Benefiber Plus Calcium, Sale Price $2.99 * 2
Mylanta Ultra Strength Mint, Sale Price $1.87 * 2
Listerine 500mL 2 @ $3.00
Reach Toothbrush 2 Pack 2 @ $3.00
Reach Ultraclean Floss 2 @ $3.00
Bag of Sweet Mints, Sale Price $0.57 * 2
Bag of Butterscotch Crunch, Sale Price $1.19
Rimmel Mascara, $7.49 * 2
Men's Speed Stick, Sale Price $1.69
Dove Bar Soap, 8 @ $1.19

Total $64.16

-$2.00 Mylanta * 2
-$3.00 Listerine * 2
-$1.50 Dove Deodorant * 3
-$1.25 Dove Deodorant * 2
-$2.00 Benefiber * 2
-$7.49 Rimmel, Walgreens Weekly Promotion Buy One Get One Free
-$7.49 Rimmel Coupon, Buy One Get One Free

Total $28.18, Paid w/ Previous Register Rewards, Total OOP was $2.18

Recieved $10 Register Rewards for Dove, $12 Register Rewards for Listerine, $1 Mystery Register Reward!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment