Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Achoooooo.......Ouch!


Today I am in pain. For anyone who has been around me on any given day of the week, you have experienced an allergy day with me. If you are one of those unlucky people, I am sorry! My poor husband has to deal with me on a weekly basis. If there was some kind of stop sneezing muzzle out there, he would have put one on me by now! I even annoy myself. Achoo, sniffle, achoo, sniffle......all day long! Well, yesterday was a horrible allergy day. I think I sneezed about 300 times. I woke up this morning and every single muscle from my head to my stomach hurts.


I decided to do some research to see if maybe all this sneezing could benefit me in anyway, because the obvious side effects, suck. Well, I learned sneezing is great for the abs, I definitely need help there. Each sneeze burns 1 calorie, so that's great. I burned 300 calories without even knowing it. And, sneezing strengthens your back muscles, because they are also getting a workout. Imagine going to the gym and getting a really good workout by a personal trainer, without going to the gym. I guess when I think about it, sneezing is a better workout, but there's not a hot male trainer assisting you. Hmmm.......... :)

1 comment:

  1. haha I like the idea of burning calories by sneezing! I hope you feel better soon; I'm surrounded by people who suffer from allergies, so I feel your pain :(

    ...oh and when you shut your eyes to sneeze, that's when you imagine the male trainer. yum.

    ReplyDelete