Thursday, January 8, 2009

FREE Febreeze Candles!


I love Hot Coupon World! Without these ladies posting secret deals, I would be missing out on a lot! I was reading through their website the other day and someone posted about Febreeze candles on sale at CVS for $1.99. These are the nice, glass candles that usually retail for about $8.00. The sale price was not marked on the shelf, but when she scanned one it came up at $1.99. She also mentioned there was a $2.oo off coupon for any Febreeze candle in the newspaper on December 14. Well, I happen to have 4 of those coupons, so I was able to get 4 FREE candles. Woot! Woot! They smell so good. I have one burning right now. I ran into CVS this evening is here is what I bought:

2 Pack Cars (For Ayden!), Christmas Clearance 75% off, $0.99
4 Febreeze Candles, On Sale for $1.99, Total for 4, $7.96
Glade Oil Holder, $0.99
CVS Cotton Squares (400!), $3.49
CVS Lip Balm, $0.99
Push-Up Pop, $0.99

Total $15.41

-$.99 Glade Oil Holder Coupon
-$2.00 Febreeze Candle Coupon * 4
-$3/$15 Coupon
-$3 Off Any CVS Product Coupon

Total $0.46

Received 2 ECBs for the Glade, 1 ECB for the Cotton Squares

PROFIT $2.54!!!!!!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're good!!! I'm impressed (and probably need you to come shopping with me ;)

    ReplyDelete