Thursday, March 26, 2009

I spent $6.70 at Walmart & look at what I got!



I don't usually shop at Wal-mart. Mainly because the one close to my house is ALWAYS so crowded. You would think it was the day before Thanksgiving everyday of the year around that place. So, I try to avoid it at all times, but I had some EXCELLENT coupons I needed to use before the end of the month. Seriously, who could pass up free dog food, free hot sauce, free queso, free paper towels, and more!
My total before coupons was $74.32

-$4.00 Coupon on any Pace product * 7

-$5.00 IAMS Dog Food Coupon * 5

-$5.00 Glucerna Coupon * 2

-$1.00 Bounty Coupon * 3

-$.55 Warm Delights Coupon

-$1.00 Downy Coupon

-$2.00 Old Spice Coupon

Total after coupons was $6.70!!!

Total Savings of 90%!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great run! I just subscribed and cant wait to see more of your trips!

    ReplyDelete