Sunday, March 15, 2009

Who knew diapers were so cheap!?


No, I am not pregnant, but I couldn't pass up a great deal on diapers last week at Walgreens and today at Kroger! Not sure what I am going to do with 4 packs of diapers, though! Any ideas!? Wish I knew someone who was about to have a baby, I could make one of those extremely cute diaper cakes! I also made a diaper wreath a few years ago. I am going to try to find a picture of it. Who knew my hidden talent involved diapers!

Walgreens Transaction:

3 Jumbo Packs of Huggies Gentle Care Diapers, Size 2, On Sale for $10/ea.

Total $30.00
-$5.00 Huggies Coupon * 3

Total $15, Paid w/ Giftcard, so OOP was $0

Received $10 Register Rewards for use on next purchase.

Total $5 for 3 packs of diapers!!!

Kroger Transaction:

1 Pack of Huggies Gentle Care Diapers, $10.69

Total $10.69
-$5.00 Huggies Coupon
-$1.50 Shortcuts Coupon
-$3.00 Cellfire Coupon

Total $1.19 for 1 pack of diapers!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How many times can you do this deal? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, the Walgreens promotion is already over. You can do the register rewards deals as many times as you want. I only had 3, $5 off coupons, or I would have done it again!

    ReplyDelete